What's your shipping/return policy?
- Please visit our Policies page for detailed info.
Who is Mother Grey?
- Mother Grey was the Matriarch of the Grey clan out of St. Thomas, Jamaica. She was a virtuous wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend to many. Her presence was calm yet powerful, and peaceful. One of her middle granddaughters wished to honor her memory in the store's name.
Where are Mother Grey's products from?
- Our fabrics are carefully sourced from artisans in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and handcrafted in New Jersey, USA. Our owner is fully involved in every step of the process from the sourcing of materials, down to manufacturing.
Why should I explore my roots?
- Its the "fabric" of who you are. To understand where you're going, it's important to understand where you've been in many other lifetimes.
What makes you different from other brands?
- More than anything, our founder's main goal is to help our supporters find more of themselves through cultural self love and expression. We believe in the positive mental shift that takes place along with one's inner flame that burns brighter when our wraps are worn.
Where are you located?
- Mother Grey's operates out of New Jersey, USA.